Expert Roofing Service for Your Multifamily Residential Building
While real estate makes for a great investment, you’ve got to be careful of how you take care of that investment. The roofs of townhouses, condos or apartment complex roofs make a bigger difference than you may realize. ARP Roofing & Remodeling offers roof repair for multifamily residential buildings of all types. Allow us to help keep your residents happy and boost the overall value of your residential structure.
Different Roofing Materials
Roofing materials and technology have come quite far in recent years. That means you have more options than ever when it comes to choosing how you install your roof. Some of the options we offer include:
- Shingle Roofing • Metal Roofing • Flat Roofing
- Tile Roofing • TPO Roofing • Roof Coatings • Foam Roofing
We’d be more than happy to sit down and talk with you about the benefits and unique challenges of each roofing option. We make it our mission to ensure our customers have all the details and insight they need to make well-informed decisions. We want you to be proud and well-assured of the final choice you make.
A Variety of Professional Roofing Services
You simply cannot neglect the state of your roof, especially when it comes to a business venture. With roof installation, repair and replacement for multifamily housing, there are a few essential facts to keep in mind:
- The roof acts as a layer of protection for a building. If the roof isn’t in good condition, everything underneath it is put at risk for a variety of dangers. From water leaks, mold and mildew to something as extreme as a collapse, they’re all possibilities if you don’t put in the work necessary to maintain your roof.
- The right roof can go a long way in boosting the overall value of a residential or commercial structure. A well-cared for and modern roof lets potential buyers know the structure has been well-cared for. This can make a huge difference in how much they’re willing to offer. Even if you aren’t putting your real estate investment on the market anytime soon, a quality roof can entice potential tenants.
- Roofs have a huge part to play in a building’s overall energy efficiency. Quality roofs act as another layer of insulation, better ensuring HVAC systems don’t work harder than necessary. That translates to tenants keeping their energy bills low, which can keep them right where they are rather than looking for a new place to live.
Are You Prepared for Options?
Something else we like to point out with metal roof installation is the fact that you have a generous variety of options to choose from in terms of finish and colors. No matter the exterior color scheme or style of your commercial building, you’ll easily be able to find choices that both match and complement what’s already there.
More Than Roofing Installation
At ARP Roofing & Remodeling, our job isn’t done when we’ve finished installing your roof. Should you ever need a metal roof repair or replacement, let ours be the first (and last) number you call. Our technicians are experienced and certified for your complete peace of mind, no matter what kind of job we perform.
AUSTIN / SAN MARCOS
Address: 120 East Hopkins Street Ste 204, San Marcos Texas 78666
Address: 1100 Northwest Loop 410 #700, San Antonio, TX 78213
Address: 12030 Bandera Rd Ste 108K, Helotes, TX 78023
Address: 5606 N Navarro St #200, Victoria, TX 77904